Sunday, February 6, 2011

Waterbondage - Isis Love, Satine Phoenix i am my mother and my sister bdsm slave stories

hypnose bdsm


hypnose bdsm

Many of you asked with regard to more girl/girl shoots. I'm glad you did. This is single in kind of the hottest shoots in a while. These two beautiful, sexy women asked me single hypno bdsm in kind day if they could play together for a WB shoot. Of pursue I didn't turn them down bdsm tube. Why would I want to? I knew they knew eddish. other well and the shoot proves that fact. Thanks for asking Isis and Satine and whole you girl/girl shoot lovers! As a side note I wanted to put to hire everyone know that in hypnosis and bdsm scene one, due to a camera riddle we were unable to use the footage of the last brace orgasms. The two girls fucking in mid air scene was alot longer if it be not that we lost some of the footage. You WILL be seeing that exhibition redone! Just so you know.

Video from Waterbondage.com
file magnitude: 380 mb
resolution: 854x480 (HD)
format video: wmv
codec: Windows Media Video
time: 58 min
genre: Bound Women Restrained, Dunked, Machine Fucked and Forced in a Houdini Immersion bdsm videos Tank at hypnotic bdsm WaterBondage

File hypnosis bdsm gallery weak glue: 380.7 MB

hypnose bdsm